A graduate from Stephen F. Austin State University with a strong background in customer service, personal sales, promotion, research, and social media. A personable, hardworking, and enthusiastic individual with an inherent passion for learning and improvement
Student Organization Leader – SFASU
Owner - Armistice Sports
Loss Prevention Specialist - Returns Management - Academy Sports & Outdoors
- Contributed in a team based environment to combat fraud and recover over $1.25 million annually.
- Direct transactional oversight of over seventy stores, located in the fastest growing markets in the company footprint.
- Fielded daily customer-facing calls regarding both Customer Service and Loss Prevention issues where sensitivity and tact is mandatory.
- Served as a liaison for store management teams in any issues regarding policy, procedure, and training.
- Coordinated and forged partnerships with Loss Prevention Investigators and local Law Enforcement in the field in order to support their efforts.
Skills & Experience
Graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University - Fall 2014
Bachelor of Arts - History with Marketing minor